As a DSP Advisor, your main focus is to serve the Swedish market and work close to current clients signed to Delta Projects’ programmatic platform. You will ensure the success of the currently running business, deliver the first-class service and also support the sales team in new business opportunities.
You will be working in a fast-paced digital company that constantly strives towards evolving technology, and that combine audience insights and real-time adjusted bidding strategies into one comprehensive platform.
About the role
A DSP Advisor’s main focus is to build up its clients’ competence and help them achieve their campaign goals. You work closely with your clients, and come up with campaign ideas, keep them up to date with product knowledge and participate in client workshops. A DSP Advisor’s main goal is to secure that the clients’ online budgets are well executed and that their knowledge about programmatic buying and Delta Projects continues to develop.
As a client’s contact person you are, together with an Account Executive, Head of Sales or a Country Manager, responsible for the client’s full experience with Delta Projects.
- Help the client to have a good understanding of what programmatic buying means and how this form of buying will positively benefit the agency.
- Make sure the client understands Delta Projects DSP’s unique selling points.
- Participate in quarterly workshops, which displays the client’s programmatic development and how they compare to the market.
- Data analysis such as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data
- Seamless Platform integrations
- Guide and help the clients through Delta Projects entire platform with customer insights, planning, execution and reporting and adjust the setup for the client.
- Adjust the client account and provide help with the setup
- Send the client optimization tips
- Help with campaign debriefing
- Create pre- and post reports
- DSP Advisor has 100% responsibility for the campaign performance and delivery and is responsible for keeping the client informed so that we meet the campaign goals according to budget spend.
- Support the Account Executive, Head of Sales or a Country Manager with proposals, offers orders for the client.
- Support the Account Executive, Head of Sales or a Country Manager with the revenue goals for the client.
DSP Advisor should be able to perform the following tasks
- Set up and start complex DSP campaigns
- Campaign optimization
- Start up and train new DSP clients
- Take the role as trusted adviser toward the clients
We´re extra happy if you:
– have worked with Google Analytics – Google Tag Manager
– know WordPress or have experience in similar CMS
DSP Advisor is personally responsible for keeping up to date with the latest trends and products within the Programmatic buying space in particular and online advertising in general.